Friday, August 23, 2013

Anything Could Happen

Hi lovelies! 
Sorry for disappearing for the past 3 weeks. oh my..! I had to deal with some personal issues. I hate skipping posts, however, in the midst of what was happening, it was not do-able.
BUT! I'm happy to be back! =)

This post is related to the H&M contest that was held about 3 weeks ago, which recently just ended. In celebrating the opening of their US online store, H&M created a contest where most voted photos on Instagram gets a chance to win a grand prize of $1000 shopping spree and two tix to NYFW! 
I want it soooo bad!
This is the look I posted, even if I didn't win, it was still fun participating!

I love this look because of its versatility. It can be a sleek daytime look or a sexy night time ensemble. The tight faux leather pants adds a notch of adventure to an outfit while the loose white top balances the look. The gems on the collar also adds a fun and feminine detail. And to complete the look, I put my hair up, so it would stay a clean/sleek look and to show off the detailed collar!

Outfit details: Faux leather pants, H&M
White top, detailed collar, H&M
Black heels, Aldo












1 comment:

  1. Babe! I adore your blog soo much!! I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin' :-).. Hope you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete